Question:
What is the best gasthaus in Salzburg.. and Italian restaurant there ?
frenchtwisst
2006-09-30 22:44:22 UTC
What is the best gasthaus in Salzburg.. and Italian restaurant there ?
One answer:
Capt
2006-10-01 08:27:57 UTC
Well you got thru to me but you have an unconfirmed email so I couldn't respond to the prior question and personal note.

If I correctly "read between the lines" I think Frenchies or French Twists might be more suitable....

As for Salzburg and Italian restaurants I have no idea but I betcha you could do an internet search and find exactly what you are looking for.